Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Growth Machine is hiring an SEO Specialist to help run content projects, perform technical and content audits, and support our link building practice.Apply now
This role will be focused on managing client accounts, including nurturing the relationship, providing support for clients throughout the lifecycle of the project, performing keyword research and managing editorial calendars, and conducting weekly and monthly analysis and reporting on the progress of the project.
This is the perfect role for someone who is excited about account management, SEO, and campaign planning within an agency environment in a fast-paced agency environment.
Who We Are
Growth Machine is a 7-figure SEO and content marketing agency supporting startups, growing companies, and Fortune 500 brands.
Each month, our content is read by over 3,000,000 people in industries spanning health, lifestyle, business, food and wine, finance, and more.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, GrowthHackers, and NoDesk, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
Who You Are
- You're a critical thinker and a strong, creative problem-solver.
- You have at least a year of experience interfacing with clients in an agency, or similarly fast-paced environment. Ideally, you have been the main point of contact for accounts, but this is not required.
- You have a keen eye for detail, process, and organization. You're always looking for ways to improve existing processes so that they work better for everyone involved.
- You have a strong understanding of on-page SEO, and a basic working knowledge of off-page and technical SEO
- You are comfortable analyzing data; specifically, SEO metrics such as site traffic, keyword ranking, and more.
- You have great communication and people skills, and you’d be comfortable managing client expectations and making sure clients are well taken care of.
- You're flexible and agile. You don't bat an eye at a fast pace or a rapidly growing and changing work environment.
- You're capable of working autonomously and remotely, and know when to ask for support. You don’t need to be micro-managed in order to meet your deadlines and do your work well.
- You're friendly, eager to jump in and make the job your own, and love to contribute to tangible business growth and success.
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Ahrefs (or comparable SEO tool) experience required. GSuite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets), Slack, Asana, and Google Data Studio familiarity is a bonus.