SEO Project Manager
Manage a diverse portfolio of clients for a rapidly growing SEO agencyApply now
Manage a diverse portfolio of clients for a rapidly growing SEO agency
Growth Machine is expanding quickly, and we need your help to produce the best content on the internet.
We’re hiring an SEO project manager (the formal title of this position is Director of Client Strategy) to lead client projects and audits focused on SEO and content marketing.
You'll be responsible for nurturing the client relationship and establishing the successful momentum of new and ongoing projects, and you'll oversee ongoing content projects as well as in-depth technical and content audits. You'll also be responsible for implementing new systems as necessary (or improving existing ones) to make sure we are operating as seamlessly and efficiently as we can, and producing great results on a large scale.
Who We Are
Growth Machine is a 7-figure SEO and content marketing agency supporting major ecommerce and technology companies.
Each month, our content is read by over 3,000,000 people in industries spanning health, lifestyle, business, food & wine, finance, and more.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, GrowthHackers, and NoDesk, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
Who You Are
- You're a critical thinker and a strong, creative problem-solver.
- You have a proven track record of client relationship management in an agency, or similarly fast-paced environment.
- You have an insatiable thirst for organization and efficiency, and a keen eye for detail. You're always looking for ways to improve existing processes so that they work better for everyone involved.
- You're detail-oriented, organized, and efficient, and you're not intimidated by juggling a lot of different projects and responsibilities at once.
- You have a strong understanding of the technical elements of SEO. You don't need to be an engineer, but should be familiar with the technical elements of a site that Google cares about.
- You can analyze data with confidence; specifically, SEO metrics such as site traffic, keyword ranking, and more.
- You have great communication and people skills, and you're experienced in and comfortable managing client expectations and making sure clients are well taken care of.
- You're a flexible and agile. You don't bat an eye at a fast pace or a rapidly growing and changing work environment.
- You're capable of working autonomously. You're happy with the freedom and you don’t need or want to be managed.
- You're friendly, eager to jump in and make the job your own, and love to contribute to tangible business growth and success.
We Offer Competitive Benefits
Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision — 100% covered for you and 50% for your family
A 401(k) with 6% company match
6 months paid parental leave
The freedom to work from anywhere in a U.S. timezone
$50 per month stipend for food and coffee while working
20 days of PTO with additional days off for each year you work with the company
Free life insurance for 2x your salary