Remote Inside Sales Representative
We’re looking for an experienced and energetic sales person who is eager to work directly with our CEO to take Growth Machine to the next level.Apply now
Growth Machine, an SEO and content marketing agency supporting major CPG, D2C, e-commerce, and technology companies, is growing our sales team.
We’re a fully-remote 7-figure boutique agency whose content is read by millions of people. Our work can be found in just about every industry you can imagine, and we've been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, and GrowthHackers, to name just a few.
Now, we’re looking for an experienced sales person who is eager to work directly with our CEO to learn our current sales process, build out your own strong and sustainable outbound process to close deals valued between $16,000 and $50,000+, and help grow our business to the next level.
Who We Are
Growth Machine is a 7-figure SEO and content marketing agency supporting startups, growing companies, and Fortune 500 brands.
Each month, our content is read by over 3,000,000 people in industries spanning health, lifestyle, business, food and wine, finance, tech, and more.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, GrowthHackers, and NoDesk, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
Who You Are
- You're hungry. There is nearly limitless earning potential in this role, but you're the only one responsible for tapping that potential. You need to come in with a strategy to keep the pipeline full of high-quality leads, and be capable of and confident managing a clear sales cycle.
- You're an outbound expert. You have built and executed successful cold outreach systems, and you can replicate your work.
- You're experienced in high-value sales and relationship building. If you haven't filled your own pipeline, nurtured prospects effectively, and sold at least $200,000 of business in the last year, this role isn't for you. Most of our packages are $4,000-$12,000 per month, with six-month minimums, so you should be confident selling products or services in that range.
- You're a quick learner. Ideally you will have worked in an agency environment or at least have an understanding of SEO. If this isn't already in your skillset, you're willing and able to develop a strong knowledge base in SEO and content marketing within your first few weeks on the job.
- You’re motivated by commissionable income. We structure pay to reward you for success.
- You have great communication and people skills. You're experienced in and comfortable managing client expectations and making sure clients are well taken care of, before and after they sign the contract.
- You love systems. You're always looking for ways to improve the process, whether by adjusting, automating, or another way.