Marketing Content Manager
Take complete charge of Growth Machine's marketing to elevate the brand and attract consistent leadflow.Apply now
Take complete charge of Growth Machine's marketing to elevate the brand and attract consistent leadflow.
We’re looking for a growth marketer with a knack for writing. Someone who can write (or talk) about what's working in the world of Content Marketing, who knows how to distribute that content in a way that elevates the brand's image and attracts consistent leadflow.
Reporting to our CEO, you'd be completely in charge of marketing at Growth Machine. Your goal would be twofold:
- Increase the number of people reaching out to work with us.
- Nudging those people closer to signing us on
You'll get to run whatever growth experiments you want to increase the number of qualified leads reaching out to work with us. And you'll build relationships with some of the best growth marketers online as you increase the awareness of Growth Machine's work.
This is not a good fit for someone who wants to show up, get told what to do, then do it.
This is a great fit for someone who gets excited about the opportunity to take over a process, run their own experiments, figure out what is and isn't working, and see the impact of their work.
If that excites you, then read on.
Who We Are
Growth Machine is a 7-figure SEO and content marketing agency supporting major ecommerce and technology companies.
Each month, our content is read by over 3,000,000 people in industries spanning health, lifestyle, business, food & wine, finance, and more.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, GrowthHackers, and NoDesk, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
Who You Are
- A content marketer. You've grown a site to 100,000+ monthly visitors or been closely involved in a successful content marketing operation. And you have strong opinions on how the same piece of content should vary across a blog post, Twitter thread, Facebook post, and Instagram story.
- A growth marketer. You know the ins and outs of conversion rate optimization, and can point to ways you've optimized sites around business goals in the past.
- Entrepreneurial. You'll need to be creative in your role, so you'll need to bring some entrepreneurial tendencies to the role. Side projects, creative solutions to problems at your company, and experience founding or working for startups are all good signs of this.
- Persistent. You have the tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Strategic. You're able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. You can determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Attention to detail. You don't let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
We Offer Competitive Benefits
Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision — 100% covered for you and 50% for your family
A 401(k) with 6% company match
6 months paid parental leave
The freedom to work from anywhere in a U.S. timezone
$50 per month stipend for food and coffee while working
20 days of PTO with additional days off for each year you work with the company
Free life insurance for 2x your salary