Growth Machine is expanding quickly, and we need your help to produce the best content on the internet.
We’re hiring an associate editor to assist with the process of producing articles for our clients. You would be responsible for making sure every article we produce is error-free, fits the client’s brand, and meets our company's high standards.
As one of the first employees of the company, you’d help strengthen the systems that allow us to grow multimillion dollar businesses. Plus, the articles you work on will be read by hundreds of thousands of people.
Who Are We?
Growth Machine is a 7-figure SEO and content marketing agency supporting major ecommerce and technology companies.
Each month, our content is read by over 3,000,000 people in industries spanning health, artificial intelligence, travel, sales, ridesharing, personal finance, and more.
Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Shopify, Ahrefs, GrowthHackers, and NoDesk, and our strategies are used by many of the top content marketing teams in the country.
We're an entirely remote small team of experts, looking for more talented editors to help us expand the number of sites we can work with.
Who You Are
- You’re a meticulous editor who errs on the side of more feedback, not less.
- You’re punctual — deadlines are not options for you.
- You’re a confident writer.
- You know AP Style like the back of your hand and can pick up client style guides with ease.
- You're comfortable using Wordpress and navigating a CMS.
- You have a systems-first approach to work, focusing on designing and perfecting repeatable methods instead of just completing tasks.
- You’re great at working independently, setting your own goals, and hitting them.
- It’s a bonus (but not mandatory) if you’ve successfully grown your own or a company blog, and have some experience managing other content producers.
- Edit articles we produce for clients to make sure they’re error-free and fit their voice.
- Work with a team of writers to provide feedback and help them improve their craft.
- Work with our editorial team to improve our editorial and publishing systems.
- Have the final say on when content is ready to go live on as many as a dozen different popular blogs.
Benefits of working with us
- We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work anywhere from Pittsburgh to Phuket.
- We have awesome benefits like profit sharing, 401k match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, team retreats, and more.
- By editing and publishing content for anywhere from five to a dozen blogs, you’ll improve your editorial and marketing skills faster than you can anywhere else.
- You’ll get to edit content from a wide variety of categories, anything from health to artificial intelligence to travel, sales, ridesharing, and more as we expand our client base.
- We’re growing rapidly, and you’ll have ample opportunities to take on bigger roles.
Interested? Click here to fill out the application.